The latest issue of Land to Lake magazine is here!
This issue features local community connections as well as important information on regional sustainability:
- Winter events and group hikes
- Regional sustainability: Defiance taking an active role
- Local community connections: trails, rivers, parks, trees
- Residential stormwater management: East High street project
- Watershed groups: St. Joseph River Watershed Initiative
View or download Land to Lake Magazine Issue 11 here. | Print magazines are free and available in the City office at 631 Perry street.